Exploited.Gaming Index du Forum
Exploited.Gaming
Multi-Gaming COD6 MW2

Exploited.Gaming Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How I, a genius, would have designed Titanforging ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Exploited.Gaming Index du Forum -> [ expLoited.Gaming : Discussion. ] -> Problèmes quelconques.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Jennermack

Masculin
Point(s): 1
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Avr - 16:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: How I, a genius, would have designed Titanforging Répondre en citant

Hi,

I would have merged the previous upgrade system where you could enhance your items with valor points with the current RNG titanforging procs.So basically, every single (epic) piece of gear that you loot can be upgraded up to three times, each giving +5 ilvl let's say, +15 being titanforged. So one of the endgame goals would not only be to loot your raid pieces, but also to upgrade them via this system.And when you do loot an item, RNG can be good to you and instantly give you the titanforge tag, saving you some time and valor points?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618233368
B2B Advertising Campaign

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Avr - 16:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Exploited.Gaming Index du Forum -> [ expLoited.Gaming : Discussion. ] -> Problèmes quelconques. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation